1) It's important to create the energy of partnership around you. Otherwise you are continually enforcing singularity. Add a second chair to a sitting area, double up on nightstands and surround yourself with pairs of everything.
2) Add Happy Family Photos... display smiling photos of yourself as a couple and your family in the hallways, kitchen or other high-traffic areas. Avoid the bedrooms.
3) Arrange the dining room table so everyone can see each other, and set out enough chairs for everyone even if the family doesn't eat together every night.
4) Oversized master bedrooms need to be cozier in order to have good relationship Feng Shui. Start by closing off any adjoining rooms, including a bathroom, office, patio or gym. If there's no door, install curtains. If you have a sitting area, arrange the chairs toward each other, and downsize with a smaller bed. Go from king to queen or queen to double. When the spaces become larger, people tend to live further apart emotionally.
5) Children can be even more susceptible to their surrounding energies, so it's very important to make sure their beds are placed in the commanding position. They will feel easily startled and vulnerable if their backs are to the door. Do not store or charge electronics near a child's bed.
6) Remove Negative Symbolism. To decrease stress and arguing in your home, check your surroundings. Keep photos and artwork pleasing, inspiring and up-lifting.
7) Focus On One Another. When it comes to the master bedroom, it's not about the view or TV. The bedroom is about passion and rejuvenation. To increase intimacy in your home, install heavy, cozy drapes over large windows, remove the TV and never sleep with a laptop, iPhone or other electronics buzzing near your bed. The bedroom should be low in technology & more relaxing and romantic ambience. Avoid pictures and decor featuring anyone other than the people sleeping there — wedding pictures work, but family photos don't.
1) Keep the Kitchen Clean. Your kitchen is directly related to your ability to attract money. Keep your pantry and refrigerator organized and full of fresh food you actually use. Keep the stove clean, every burner must work and be used equally. Lastly, remove all clutter from the kitchen table.
2) Decorate in Red, Purple or Green. Color has a powerful impact on mood, and red is considered auspicious and powerful. Purple and green are also key colors for attracting prosperity. Don't paint the room if you don't like the color though. Be mindful of how your space feels! It's not just filling your home with stuff. It's about decorating and enhancing the vibration and power of your own home.
3) Make Your Front Door Inviting. If it's hard to find your front door or it's a confusing way to enter, it will be hard for opportunity to make its way into your life as well. Put in an archway or gate to denote the front door if you need to and make sure the doorbell works. The welcome mat should be bright and fresh. Sweep the steps and sidewalk in front, and add a potted plant to the entryway.
4) Lose Clutter, add Plants and Water. To bring in more prosperity, it's important to create a vibrant, healthy, inspiring and clutter-free home. Clutter jams up good energy and leads to procrastination. Bring in vibrant life forces such as plants and flowers, and don't forget to have fresh air circulating. Fountains are important wealth adjustments in Feng Shui because they stimulate prosperity, energy and also symbolizes money.
5) Bring In New Opportunities. This is my favorite, sometimes it doesn't take money to make money, just a yard sale. This is a zero-cost fix. Take out clutter to increase prosperity; what you don't use, don't love, don't need. Space equals opportunity.
6) Don't Use Water Symbols. Drippy faucets are a sign of money going to waste. Best to not use mirrors and water based artwork about the bed or even at face height. To increase your bank account, fix all fountains & water fixtures and remove all stagnant water from the property.
7) Set up a Sophisticated Office. Take yourself & your business seriously and bring in more opportunity and success. Make sure to have a large desk that is open and accessible. The amount of space in front of you relates to the amount of opportunities available to you!